Headline Formulas That Sell
If you can write headlines that people click, you will never want for writing jobs. Unfortunately, this is a skill most freelancers overlook, because headlines are such a small part of writing content, at least in terms of word count.
When I learned how to write great headlines, my freelance business took off. Why?
- Great headlines = people click…
- Clicks = more eyeballs on your awesome content…
- More eyeballs = more people taking action…
- More people taking action = more money for your client!
Basically, the more people who want to ready your content because the headline looks interesting, the more people who will take action after reading that content. Your clients want people to take action, because this is how they actually make money (either directly or indirectly).
If your content does not make money, a client won’t be able to afford to hire you, no matter how much they like your writing. It’s not personal. No business can continue to hire someone if they are losing money doing it.
Headline Formulas That Sell is my complete system for creating content that people want to read – starting with the headline. Here’s what you get:
- 100+ Powerful Headlines and How to Write Them – This video lesson goes over more than 100 headline formulas and how to use them.
- Headline formulas cheat sheet (with examples) – After you watch the initial video lesson, my companion PDF is the perfect cheat sheet to pull up every time you are writing a headline… just like I do! (Yes, I use my own cheat sheet almost every day!)
- My keyword research guide – Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important part of writing headlines. This guide will teach you exactly how to do keyword research for your clients, even if they don’t have a clue how to do it for themselves.
- BONUS: My blog post idea video lessons! Before you write the perfect headline, you need to come up with the idea for whatever you’re writing. If you’re working on a long-term blogging project, chances are that your client wants you to develop the ideas for regular blog posts. This video will teach you how to make sure you never run out of ideas.
You get all of this for just $49, and believe me, that price is not going to last forever! If you use my headline writing techniques and formulas, you will make your money back on this product pretty quickly… and if you don’t, I’ll give you a full refund! (Check out my refund policy here.)