Freelance Writer Starter Kit
Do you love writing, but aren’t sure how to turn that passion into a paycheck?
I have a confession to make…
When I first started freelance writing, I had NO IDEA what the heck I was doing. I lived paycheck to paycheck, struggling to keep my head above water.
Every day, I see freelancers in the same situation. They love writing and what this to be a career, but they don’t know how to get started.
So, I came up with a solution to help people who love writing turn it into a career, just like I did!
Have you ever wondered how to get started as a freelancer?
Perfect for new freelancers and writers who have never been able to get any traction, my Freelance Writer Starter Kit includes 7 resources to help you grow a new freelance business.
This kit gives you everything you need to learn where to find gigs, how to spot scams, what prices you should quote clients, and more.
No more guessing. This is exactly how I do it!
Here’s what you get when you pick up a copy of my Freelance Writer Starter Kit today:
1. My “free-mail” email templates – 3 common email templates that you can customize when contacting potential clients
2. 101+ places to find freelancing jobs – This is a regularly updated spreadsheet filled with places to search for gigs including blogs, gig round-ups, job boards, and more.
3. Freelancer pricing guide – Let me step you through exactly how to price your services so that you know what to say when potential clients ask you for a quote.
4. Audience workbook for freelancers – This is my secret weapon for wowing clients! When you get the audience right, your work is more likely to make money for your client… and when you make money for your client, they are more likely to rehire you and tell their friends how awesome you are!
5. “Spot the Scam” checklist – Don’t get fooled by “clients” who are actually scammers. Run down this checklist before you take on any job.
6. Ultimate resource list for freelancers – I put all of the tools I use on this list, so you can easily find everything you need to get your business going.
7. BONUS: The Truth About Content Mills (And How to Make Money Writing for Them) – Some experienced writers use the term “content mill” like it is a dirty word… but this is extremely limiting for new freelancers. I got my start writing for a content mill, and I personally believe that they can still be a viable job option for freelancers. But you have to be careful! This guide teachers you how to actually make money writing for content mills.
You get all of this for just $19. No, I’m not kidding! Most people would charge twice that amount for just one of the above resources, but you’re getting all of them for that price!
Best of all, you get LIFETIME access to my 101+ Places to Find Freelance Jobs spreadsheet. I update this spreadsheet regularly as I find new job-hunting options, but you don’t have to pay a monthly fee to access it if you purchase my Freelance Writer Starter Kit!
Ready to get started?
As a writer, I appreciate Allison’s passion for and knowledge of new media. Allison has been a valuable resource and trusted adviser when it comes to composing blog posts — not only in regard to content and editing, but also with search engine optimization and everything that comes along with it. Allison’s guidance has helped me to break into the freelance writing market, and I am eternally grateful! – Michelle, Pennsylvania